KOREA-ASEAN HEADS OF IP OFFICES MEETING
- ▹ Date: 25 Nov. 2019
- ▹ Venue: THE SHILLA Seoul_ YEONG BIN GWAN ‘RUBY’
The KOREA-ASEAN Heads of IP Offices Meeting 2019 offers a valuable opportunity for the heads of IP offices from ASEAN member states and the Korean Intellectual Property Office(KIPO) to gather together to seek and promote mutual cooperation on various topics in the area of intellectual property.
|14:00 – 14:25||Opening remarks and adoption of agenda|
|14:25 – 15:25||Discussion on agenda
1. Recent Development (KIPO, AMSs, ASEC 3~5mins each)
|15:25 – 15:40||Break (welcome reception)|
|15:40 – 16:40||Discussion on agenda*
2. Progress Review and Vision for the Future of Cooperation (KIPO)
3. Plans for Future Cooperation
i. IP Education
ii. Patent Examination Cooperation
|16:40 – 16:50||Adoption of the Joint Statement|
|16:50 – 17:00||Closing and group photo session|
|18:30 – 20:00||Official dinner (hosted by KIPO Commissioner)|
- * In general, the discussion during this session will take place in the format that KIPO presents potential cooperation directions, and listens to the opinion of AMSs.
- ※ In the morning time on November 25, bilateral meetings between KIPO and some of ASEAN member states will be held, and the specific meeting schedule is to be consulted.
- ※ Participants of the meeting will be provided with a meal voucher for lunch, usable at a designated hotel restaurant.